Friday, June 18, 2010

PART 3: 5 Daily Activities of Successful People

FOCUS IS THE KEY:

If success is in your path, You have to dominate the simple but often difficult skill of focusing. Finding focus in our daily life its something we all struggle with, but we sure have to find out how at some point, and i think the time is now.

Have you ever heard the expression "do not leave for tomorrow what you can achieve today" provably you have, Running a business online is no difference.

If You focus on  "What Ever it is"  you want to be successful in, This most be THE #1, On your list of priorities, you will get great at  it, and eventually, sooner than later, You will achieve your objective.

That's why entrepreneurs don't focus on broad categories of life. We focus our Time on Daily and Weekly activities previously organized  in our schedules, My friend Juan Walker likes to call this process "Micro-Targeting" This is where you do the prep work to actually accomplish one of your tasks.

So if i Say i am going to write on my blog ...I pick a topic of message i want to write about, do some research, pick some key words and get down to business, this helps me to accomplish my task in a timely manner. I don't sit down wondering, or preparing to get prepare, Just wasting time.

The point is micro-targeting your goal with baby steps, and before you notice , your goal it is doable, and done.

"As I accomplish each of my tasks everyday, I come one giant step closer towards achieving my main goal. The closer I get, the more I focus. The more I focus, the more I get done, and the cycle continues until I reach my goal. "JW

Why is this extremely important to an individual success? As humans, we are more successful when we work in a environment of order not chaos, When you focus on getting the task done( the baby steps) your mayor goal will now become a reality.

You will not look  at a goal and say "this is to difficult or big to accomplish"anymore. You now know you have to break your goals in finite steps and focus on those every day. Success comes when you focus on the details not in the big picture, in order to get to the main land, you have to cross the bridge first , step by step.

Next thing is Persistence and Consistency day in and day out...(obviously, taking time to rest and doing what ever relaxing activity you like the most, this will clear your mind and renew your energy level.




Sincerely Yours and Wishing You the Best

     
              Victor Pagan
 Internet Marketing Success Coach

I was a MLM Junkie, looking for a miracle online¦I needed guidance. 
I found it Here, The Best Marketing Education 

Get connected With This Online Marketing Education Platform 

No comments:

Post a Comment